
Welcome to my channel. From high round glitches to new release game play I got you covered. I have been a gamer since childhood and have always been something I loved. Now thanks to youtube and social media I can share my passion with my fans. Chat to me on twitter.com/c/looglitheman Viney@YTWGNNetworks You can check me out on google+ as google.com/+looglitchemanViney Please like, comment and subscribe if think my content has helped you in anyway. BIG THANK YOU TO YA ALL OUT THERE GUYS. STAY TUNED FOR MY LIVE STREAMS FOR SHOUTOUTS
Bo4. Zombies Breaking news about blue screen error+ NEW AFK barrier Glitch, announcement for UGP - YouTube |
| 14 Likes | 14 Dislikes |
| 358 views views | 6,569 followers |
| Gaming Going Through Changes (Album Version (Edited)) Down A** B**ch Ultimate Satisfaction (Album Version (Edited)) Many Men (Wish Death) 50 Cent Deadly Melody Like Toy Soldiers (Single Version- explicit) GAZZILLION EAR Keep It Playa Won't Back Down Blow a Bag Future | Upload TimeStreamed live on 18 Dec 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét