
Welcome back to the OG’S corner where you all choose to hangout. Today I got for you some league gameplay while we wait for the zombies map, "Ancient Evil". From high round glitches to new release gameplay, I got you covered. I have been a gamer since childhood and have always been something I enjoy . Now thanks to youtube and social media I can share my passion with my fans. Chat to me on https://twitter.com/loogviney/status/... Find me on my Facebook’s pages: https://m.facebook.com/DjViney https://www.facebook.com/LoOGVINEY/ Please like, comment and subscribe if think my content has helped you in anyway. BIG THANK YOU TO YA ALL OUT THERE GUYS. STAY TUNED FOR MY LIVE STREAMS FOR SHOUTOUTS
CoD Bo4 New Ancient evil zombies & CLASSIFIED EE - YouTube |
| 8 Likes | 8 Dislikes |
| 51 views views | 6,569 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimeStreamed live on 26 Mar 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét