
Welcome back to the OG's corner where you all choose to hangout. Today gameplay is few moments world league will end in 50mintes, last chance to qualify. There after EE run for IX with my man, The leader of the olymuZ Clan. Check his channel on youtube .Checkout my mans channel. Special thanks & Shoutout to NEON_Crazzzy on PSN. From high round glitches to new release gameplay I got you covered. I have been a gamer since childhood and have always been something I loved. Now thanks to youtube and social media I can share my passion with my fans. Chat to me on twitter.com/users/LoOGViney@LoOGViney Please like, comment and subscribe if think my content has helped you in anyway. BIG THANK YOU TO YA ALL OUT THERE GUYS. STAY TUNED FOR MY LIVE STREAMS FOR SHOUTOUTS You can check me out on google+ as google.com/+looglitchemanViney Please like, comment and subscribe if think my content has helped you in anyway. BIG THANK YOU TO YA ALL OUT THERE GUYS. STAY TUNED FOR MY LIVE STREAMS FOR SHOUTOUTS
C.O.D bo4 world league & there after Zombies IX EE - YouTube |
| 4 Likes | 4 Dislikes |
| 50 views views | 6,569 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimeStreamed live on 25 Feb 2019 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét