
Welcome to the channel where the OG's choose to hangout. Just a quick show at this new location out the map that this is still working after the most recent update released. From high round glitches to new release gameplay I got you covered. I have been a gamer since childhood and have always been something I loved. Now thanks to youtube and social media I can share my passion with my fans. Chat to me on twitter.com/LoOGViney@LoOGViney You can check me out on google+ as google.com/+loOGViney Please like, comment and subscribe if think my content has helped you in anyway. BIG THANK YOU TO YA ALL OUT THERE GUYS. STAY TUNED FOR MY LIVE STREAMS FOR SHOUTOUTS
C.O.D Bo4. Zombies unlimited rounds skip/Chakrams& BRAND NEW out the map on Voyage of Despair - YouTube |
| 9 Likes | 9 Dislikes |
| 84 views views | 6,569 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimeStreamed live on 17 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét