
Welcome to the channel where the OG's choose to hangout to be premoted to coolest zombie PRO'$ using any to get yr point out there, matter the method. Today I have for u is how to setup unlimited DG5 on the map BOTD. From high round glitches to new release game play I got you covered. I have been a gamer since childhood and have always been something I loved. Now thanks to youtube and social media I can share my passion with my fans. Chat to me on twitter.com/LooGViney@LoOGViney You can check me out on google+ as google.com/+Loo OG Viney Please like, comment and subscribe if think my content has helped you in anyway. BIG THANK YOU TO YA ALL OUT THERE GUYS. STAY TUNED FOR MY LIVE STREAMS FOR SHOUTOUTS
$etup Tutorial Bo4 BOTD map unlimited DG5 - YouTube |
| 8 Likes | 8 Dislikes |
| 70 views views | 6,569 followers |
| Gaming Snow (Hey Oh) Red Hot Chili Peppers | Upload TimeStreamed live on 21 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét