
Welcome to the channel where the OG's choose to hangout. Oday I have for is just a quick hand to some friends & fan lobbies. From high round glitches to new release game play I got you covered. I have been a gamer since childhood and have always been something I loved. Now thanks to youtube and social media I can share my passion with my fans. Chat to me on twitter.com/c/looglitheman Viney@YTWGNNetworks You can check me out on google+ as google.com/+looglitchemanViney Please like, comment and subscribe if think my content has helped you in anyway. BIG THANK YOU TO YA ALL OUT THERE GUYS. STAY TUNED FOR MY LIVE STREAMS FOR SHOUTOUTS
Just helping Friends setup Bo4 BOTD map - YouTube |
| 5 Likes | 5 Dislikes |
| 27 views views | 6,569 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimeStreamed live on 18 Nov 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét